The town of Campos holds an important artistic, historical and cultural heritage which is not always valued for tourist purposes, but is very cherished by a growing number of visitors. The town was founded at the beginning of the XIV century, under the ordinance of Jaime II of Mallorca, when the main villages were established in the island. The origin of the town´s name is from before the Muslim conquest. This territory has remnants from almost all of the civilisations that have passed through Majorca. All together it makes a magnificent opportunity of a cultural tourism route in Campos.
Dating from the twentieth century and located in the convent building and the mother house of the founding mother of the Order, also the illustrious daughter of Campos, sor María Rafaela.
It was built in 1671; there is proof of this in the villa´s coat of arms in the corner of the window.
Documented since the beginning of the fifteenth century, with subsequent elaboration in 1649 and the twentieth century.
Interesting resources such as funeral caves from the pre-Talayotic period (Ses Talaies, Son Toni Amer, Morro de Son Coves, on the map, Son Xorc and the s’Illa Gavina, which date from year 1700 to 1200 B.C.), the Talaiot de Son Baco (Talayotic culture, between 1200 and 123 B.C.), the Factoría púnico-ebusitana in the Es Trenc beach (end of the third century B.C.) or Son Fadrinet, a Paleochristian basilic from the second half of the sixth century.
It is the only natural hot springs in the Balearic Island. Historians say that the Romans most likely used these waters when they conquered Majorca in the year 117 B.C.
One of the first churches in Majorca, built in 1395 after the conquest. It maintains its early Gothic style.